Our vision for Moss Road Infant Academy:
Moss Road Infant Academy is a vibrant school community where everyone feels safe and valued and their opinions are heard.
It's a school where high quality learning experiences excite and challenge children to reach their true potential and become rounded and responsible citizens.
To create our vision we will:
- Create a stimulating, attractive setting where everyone feels welcome.
- Provide an environment where children feel safe and happy and are given opportunities to develop a range of moral values and attitudes including honesty, trust, respect and personal responsibility.
- Develop the whole child to meet their physical, emotional, spiritual and intellectual needs, fostering independence, confidence and self-esteem.
- Provide a fully inclusive broad and balanced curriculum, which meets all the statutory requirements in an interesting, exciting, motivating and enjoyable way.
- Encourage children to be fully independent reflective learners prepared to persevere and always give of their best.
- Encourage and promote a healthy lifestyle.
- Foster and develop the school’s partnership with the parents, carers and the wider community through dialogue and the pursuit of a common goal.
- Promote respect for religious differences and cultural diversity..
- Stimulate a life-long love of learning and the pursuit of excellence in a technological age.
We aim to ensure that our pupils:
- Have self-awareness
- Are team workers
- Show resilience
- Display commitment
- Are problem solvers
- Show empathy
We view the above as the children's 'Learn to Live' skills, and they are developed through all aspects of school life at Moss Road.